Paradox

v Falkirk (A)

A good result against an atrocious Falkirk side. Delighted for the players who have shown that despite how the dressing room feels about certain practices they can fight for the club. If the players can take it upon themselves to keep fighting then all might not be lost. 

That result gives me a little hope that this season can be salvaged. Really chuffed that the team came back after going 1 down where before it would be heads down. There is some fight left in this team. COYP

I suppose the perspective here is that Falkirk are bottom for a reason, but the Pars can only beat what is in front of them and did it convincingly.

Alloa beating United must have been disheartening for Falkirk at full time, although Partick seem to be offering them some hope and look cpable of doing the double drop again.

18 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

A good result against an atrocious Falkirk side. Delighted for the players who have shown that despite how the dressing room feels about certain practices they can fight for the club. If the players can take it upon themselves to keep fighting then all might not be lost. 

What’s the stuff about dressing room and certain practices...?

excellent performance (from 5 mins in to 70!) from all involved and a good way to end the year.

21 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Amazing that we remain just three points off a play off place.  

Championship continues to prove what a tough league it is as every team takes points off one another.  Who'd have thought?

I think Alloa have demonstrated that point.

Everyone expected them to be the whipping boys, but they've been a tough nut to crack, and have run a few teams close.

We're not out of the running by any means, but need to get a decent run going if we're to make the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Paradox said:

I think Alloa have demonstrated that point.

Everyone expected them to be the whipping boys, but they've been a tough nut to crack, and have run a few teams close.

We're not out of the running by any means, but need to get a decent run going if we're to make the playoffs.

To have any hope of mounting a challenge for the playoffs we need to start taking more points from the games against the likes of Ross County ect

3 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

To have any hope of mounting a challenge for the playoffs we need to start taking more points from the games against the likes of Ross County ect

I agree totally.

That's why defeats like the one away to Thistle after a convincing home win v Morton are so frustrating.

We have dropped so many points from winnable games this season.

I feared the worst when Falkirk took the early lead yesterday.  The players deserve a huge amount of credit for getting themselves back into the game, and then ahead, so quickly.

Just now, Paradox said:

I agree totally.

That's why defeats like the one away to Thistle after a convincing home win v Morton are so frustrating.

We have dropped so many points from winnable games this season.

I feared the worst when Falkirk took the early lead yesterday.  The players deserve a huge amount of credit for getting themselves back into the game, and then ahead, so quickly.

Yesterday was weird as I thought we would go onto win after they scored, whereas at thistle I just had a feeling we had a already lost after going behind 

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

Am I right in saying we've actually beaten every team in the league this season?

Do you mean lost to every team? 

Don't think Morton have beat us, draw and a win for us. 8

We certainly haven't beaten every team. 

Just now, the saline hill puma said:

Do you mean lost to every team? 

Don't think Morton have beat us, draw and a win for us. 8

We certainly haven't beaten every team. 

I meant beaten every team. I couldn't be ar$ed checking.